As the geometric fact tells us that the shortest route to any destination if the straight line. The religious fact is that the right way to God is the straight belief in him. Allah says in the Quran:
153. And, [moreover], this is My path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way. This has He instructed you that you may become righteous. (Holy Quran 6:153)
There is a Creator for This Universe
Islam gives the simplest and most logical belief in God. The Quran talks to people about who God is in a simple and logical way through facts that cannot be denied. When we think about how this Universe around us is that huge and how it is run in harmony, this couldn’t have been made by coincidence. When we look at the Earth and how its conditions are that ideal for human beings to survive and how the integration between man and other creatures as plants in the photosynthesis process keeps life on Earth. When we see how complicated is the body of man, animals and even insects that we cannot create even a fly. When we see all these signs in that great Universe, it will never seem logical to say that all this came from nothing. This is simply against the laws of Thermodynamics. God says in the Quran:
35. Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves] 36. Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Rather, they are not certain. (Holy Quran 52:35-36)
If we knew that, then we must come up to the conclusion that this Universe has a Creator. This Creator must be greater than any of His creatures as He had the power to create them when they actually cannot create a fly. God says in the Quran:
73. O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allāh will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued. (Holy Quran 22:73)
Only God Deserves Worshiping
If this Creator is superior over His creatures, then He is the only one who should be worshiped, not a stone or a tree or a man. Since all these are weak creatures which can neither benefit nor harm, then they do not deserve worship. Only God who has the absolute power, who is omnipotent, omniscient is the one who should be worshiped. This is simply the message of Islam. There is only one God who created this Universe, who manages everything going on in this world, who knows what is the best for us. That’s why we should worship Him, love Him, rely on Him, fear nothing except disobeying Him.
3. O mankind, remember the favor of Allāh upon you. Is there any creator other than Allāh who provides for you from the heaven and earth? There is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded? (Holy Quran 22:3)
God Has Mighty Attributes
That’s why Islam tells that Jesus is not God. Jesus was a mere man and God is not a man. Jesus never said that he is God because this was the message of all prophets. The message of all prophets was to tell people there is only one God who deserves worship. Islam tells that God forgives our sins if we repented. God doesn’t put a law for sinning and when He wants to abolish that law He becomes a man and dies. God Almighty doesn’t need to get humiliated to find a solution to a law He made. People forgive each other, won’t God forgive people?
54. And when those come to you who believe in Our verses, say, “Peace be upon you. Your Lord has decreed upon Himself mercy: that any of you who does wrong out of ignorance and then repents after that and corrects himself – indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.” (Holy Quran 6:54)
Islam unlike the Bible doesn’t teach that God rests or repents, doesn’t resemble God with a bear or a lioness or a lamb. Islam teaches that God has mighty attributes as He is the only God who deserves worship. This is the simple, logical and straight forward religion of God.
30. So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allāh upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allāh. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know. (Holy Quran 30:30)Follow me onby